Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not much to blog about. Tuesday night we went to the youth softball awards. I can hear some of you now, mom, "I didn't get invited". I am so glad I didn't invite anyone, because it was soooo informal. We couldn't hear their names announced and all my girls cared about was getting their trophy. They got a cute little trophy and then we went home. We watered the plants and looked for slugs when we got home. With all of the rain that we have got this year, slugs are taking my garden over and eating some of my flowers. I have found something that they like much better than plants, and if you have a problem with slugs and want to know my secret, call me. This Baptist will not put in writing her secret!
We went to church last night, not much excitement there. Tonight we are going to Diamond Head after work and look at a tractor Eric has found. He thinks we need one, and I guess we have borrowed Chucky's enough that maybe we do need one. We'll see. Maybe I can at least get ice cream out of this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment