Friday, June 26, 2009

Already Friday

Yes - Aunt Janna - we really will have rattlesnake. I wish I could post pictures to show it in my refrigerator. It was a small snake, so I had to get some chicken to go with it. I was suppose to cook it for supper tonight, but we got an invitation to go eat with some friends, so I guess I'm going to have to put it in the freezer. Right now I am sitting in the early morning heat, watching my girls swim in the swimming pool and Dad build a mountain for Mom's bible school class. He seems to be in a good mood this morning, whistling while he works. Elizabeth has woke up in a bad mood today, and is going to be lucky if she doesn't get a spanking. Oh wait............There went one of those rare Arkansas occasions....... a breeze. And it's gone. It is planned to be over 100 degrees tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow, ugg. The heat is really taking a tole on mine and Eric's energy in the afternoon. We did a little work on bible school last night, and then laid down in bed. I got my grocery shopping done yesterday after I picked the girls up yesterday, so I don't have to go to town today. After the girls swim, I plan on getting busy in the house. It has went to the side since we have been trying to work on VBS. Tonight we are going to eat with our friend's Dennis and Robin. We are taking the girls, so this should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment