Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Friday night....

Friday night was pizza at Larry's with the Petty's. The rest of the weekend was boring , so I'll just share some pics from Friday night.

This is Elizabeth and John. Her younger cousin. By 7 months. He's tall and I'm jealous. I can wear his shoes. To bad we don't have the same taste - he's kinda into spiderman and transformers.
I love the look on E's face- she looks very happy and proud to be with John.
I love Johns smile. He doesn't. He said "I have a big smile when I smile for the camera and I don't like it". I like it anyway. It makes me smile.

The is Lauren and Leah. They are also close in age - by 9 months, Leah the oldest. They should have been twins, they act a lot alike. The get their way a lot alike. They fuss a lot alike. They are VERY similar. They also make me smile.

These guys.....not so much. They are hard to get a smile out of and don't like to have their picture taken, so it does not make me smile. But their friendship and care for one another makes me smile. Makes me wish I had a sibling. .......not really.
They talk guns. I speak no guns. I understand no guns. People ask me "what did ya kill that deer with?". I say " uh.... Well..... Uh- yeah" I don't know. But Eric and his brother love guns and talk about them all the time.

This is Anslee. She's adopted. Not really, but my kids think so and I think Nathan's kids think so, too. Lauren calls her Sissy. I said something about her being the adopted child of Nathans family and my kids told me "ssssshhhhhh- M-om! That's rude!". They get the whole "privacy issue" of foster kids and being adopted. That's when I explained that Anslee's not really adopted, she just makes a really good babysitter and hangs around with Tab a lot, helping with the kids. Isn't she cute?!?!

And this is precious Samuel. He's so cute with his baby blond curls. His daddy wants to cut them. His mother is smarter than his daddy when it comes to hair and has promised not to cut them yet.

Tab and I avoided pictures because we like pizza. We've like pizza for a long time.

1 comment: