Monday, August 15, 2011

What a week.....

After getting back from vacation last week, we had Revival at church all week. I love the week of fellowship, but it is very tiring and hard the week before school. There is no time to chill before you go back to school and no practicing going to bed early.

We finished the week of revival with an ice cream supper, and then all the kids from church went to Miss Haley's house for a swim.

This is sweet Haley.

Mischievous Mark

Summer was too short. We did not complete our bucket list. I think we got real close to swimming 100 times though.

Friday and Saturday was spent back to school shopping. Sunday was church and preparing to go back to school.

Today, I got up early and had a lust of things to do. GOT UP EARLY and STILL had to put my make up on once I dropped the girls off. I thought each girl would get up in a good mood and be excited about the first day of school. WRONG! Elizabeth was the only one excited. Leah cried all morning and was crying when I left her. REALLY?? Tomorrow she will be better. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame Leah, I'd cry too! See tonight's blog for our scary encounter!!!

    ReplyDelete