Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yellowstone

What a wonderful day in the park. We left Aunt Janna's early yesterday morning(7:30) and headed to Yellowstone. It was a long way to where Grandma is working. She is working an hour into the park and there was LOTS of traffic!

Oh my - at all the people!! And so many foreigners!! The girls were excited about seeing animals and animals we did see! First we saw a bear. I'll have to post pics of that later- that's on my other camera. We finally met up with Grandma and Chuck. They had hamburgers Nd hot dogs ready for us when we got there.

Grandma was so excited to see us and we were VERY excited to see her!!

I was so excited yesterday morning when I was able to get a room in Gardiner. I was quite disappointed when we pulled into the Best Western last night at 9:00 pm and we DID NOT have a room in Gardiner. We had a room in Livingston an hour away. Apparently you have to be smarter than the Smart phone. I used it to find the phone number of the motel, but I did not pay attention to the address. I just saw Best Western of Yellowstone. I had one unhappy husband camper. Oh he was mad, but a good nights rest cured his grumpiness and he feels much better this morning.

See - can't you tell. (:

1 comment:

  1. Goodness what a pearl white smile!!! He oughtabe a model for toothpaste commercials.

    Love the scenery. Makes me proud to be an American.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete