Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let's try this again.

I don't have time to blog. I have a job, kids to raise , and by the way my husband has been acting lately, I have a husband to raise, too. (Just kidding Eric, if you are reading this.) I would love to be able to blog daily. I have found a new blog to follow. She has a nice layout - pretty with background and pictures. I found her looking for idea's for Leah's Razorback birthday party. She's a stay at home mom, though and of course, has a LITTLE more time than I do to do those wonderful things, AND she lives in a town that might actually have a bit of Internet connection, other than dial up!!



I need a boat. It has rained so much lately, and there is no end in site. My brother-in-law says that God promised to never flood the earth again, but on days like today, we are unsure.



Deer season began at my house last night. After two previous attempts to kill a deer from the front yard, Eric was successful last night. He even let the girls help track her. We won't have to go far for meat this year. What an interesting/backward life we live. I tell my friend's, Bradley and Kerri, that if times ever get hard, they can bring the veggies, I will supply the protein.



Hope to write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment