Tuesday, April 28, 2009

T-ball and Kittens

We had work, school and then t-ball practice yesterday. The girls had such a great time. This is a very young team, and so Elizabeth is getting to play where the pitcher plays. She's doing pretty good. And Leah, her skinny little legs in these cute black shorts, she is sooo cute. They all are having such a good time and willing to learn. We were suppose to play tonight, but after hit and miss showers all day, we got a down poar right before we were to play, so it was cancelled. The girls were disappointed, but I took them to Granny's to see the new baby kittens. Leah got right in there and picked them up from their momma. I'm not sure the mother is a very fit mother. She is not cleaning them very well and doesn't have them in a very warm spot, AND she let us mess with them. I don't know - we'll see how long these poor kittens last. I tried to prepare Leah last night that the kittens may not make it very long. She said "but momma, you know puppies and kittens make me happy." How cute. Elizabeth told me this morning that if the kittens were a solid color, the mommy and daddy did not love each other, but if the kittens were striped, that meant the mom and dad loved each other very much. What?? I asked her where she heard that, but she said she just knew that. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment