Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just kept moving

My first blog. A journal of my day. Got up today and enjoyed a waffle with left over fruit salad and homemade whip cream. Yum. There are not many mornings that I get up early enough to eat breakfast, or even such a fancy breakfast, but I did today. I awoke about 5:30 this morning and once I was ready and my belly was full, I got the girls up. They were not so happy to get up this morning. They ate on the way - Leah had a hot dog without bun and an orange and Elizabeth had cheese grits and an orange. SO healthy!!! I then had to go to Little Rock for a two hour meeting and then to Pine Bluff and Sheridan for pt care. I was able to enjoy a lunch with my good friend Kerri. We ate at Brew Heaven today and saw lots of people we knew. You can't go to Brew Heaven without seeing someone you know. We both had the Chicken Club salad, and it was pretty good. Once I was done with work, I picked up the girls from Mrs Leann's and we come home for a quick bite to eat and to get ready for T-ball practice. We had t-ball practice for about an hour tonight. They are sooo cute, but the younger ones are having a little trouble staying with it for an hour. We have one more practice before the games start on Tuesday. This should be very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment