Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

Such a beautiful day. We got up slowly this morning and got ready for church. As we were about to leave, Eric spotted 7 turkey's out in the field across from our house. I have started spending time with my dad in the turkey woods this year, and hoping to be lucky enough to kill one. I have even hunted that field, so it was quiet frustrating when its time to walk out the door to go to church, and 7 jakes stand feeding in the field in front of me. Eric said it was the devil and I believe it was. We had a beautiful service this morning, with friends sitting in front of me and behind me. We ate a great lunch at mom's and then came home. Eric tried to get the dishwasher unclogged when we got home. We're still waiting. He's taking a nap now, and I'm about to go wake him to go back to church. I wonder if I should spray him with water or turn the TV way up loud. hehehehehhehheee

No comments:

Post a Comment