Friday, April 24, 2009

Just another Manic Friday
Up and at um again today, back to the usual "I got up late, so lets get in a hurry" morning. Eric was home this morning because he was going to the dentist. The girls will turn on their charming side when daddy is at home in the mornings, and it just erks me. They smile, laugh and act like they are sooo happy to get up, but when he's not here, they whine, cry and complain. Any way, after dropping Elizabeth off at school, Leah and I went to babysit for the babysitter. My babysitter had a funeral to go to this morning and her usual back-up, her mother, was wanting to go also. So Leann asked if we could help out, and happily I abliged. Makes me appreciate my babysitter so much more and I really don't pay her enough. Leah wanted to be a super duper helper, and I really didn't want that much help, so she ended up being the worst child there. I had 7 kids from babies to 4 year olds. It was only for a couple of hours, but it is not a career choice I would ever choose. It was lunch time when we left, so Leah and I interupted Eric and Bradley's lunch at the local barbque place. After lunch, we headed to Walmart for groceries, brought them home and put them up in the fridge, then left immediately to go pick up Elizabeth from school. After school, I treated the girls to a coke float at the Poyen diner, the back to home, thinking my day had ended, and I could finally relax. WRONG. Mom called, and we had horse riding lessons today at 4:30 (it was 4 when she called) So we changed quickly and went over to moms. Mom made up the rush to us by feeding us grilled hamburgers. Yummy. The girls are spending the night with granny and we leave early in the morning to go to a family renuion. YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment