Saturday, April 25, 2009

All I do is Eat

Up early this morning to travel to Clinton for the Johnson Sister Fish Fry. Mom got a "great" idea that we should leave early to eat at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Why did we do that, when we knew we would have so much fish to eat at lunch. It was a beautiful day in Clinton and lots of family I had not seen in YEARS, and some ever. The girls had a great time. Aunt Reba's grandson, Kyle, rode them on the 4 wheeler all day. They played outside, caught frogs, and played with cousins they had never met before. Aunt Bonnie and Aunt Marg live on a wonderful tree filled hill close to Greer's Ferry Lake, close enough you can walk there. Despite dreading the drive, I guess we had a good time. I know the girls did. We stopped on the way home at a nursery in Greenbrier and got mom some petunia's, tomato plants and a flower pot for her patio table. She planted them when we got home, and I finally talked the girls into going home. We have crashed again at the house. I think that I have not been here for more than an hour (besides in sleep) since Tuesday. I would love to just stay in bed tomorrow, but, up again we will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment