Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Bucket List

When school let out, the girls and I made a bucket list for summer. There are things on the list that I want the girls to do and there are things on the list that the girls wanted to do. For example, Elizabeth's idea - top of the list - swim 100 times. This was modified from 454 times. I had to show her the math on how hard it would even be to swim one hundred times and when I explained that we only had two and a half months of summer, this made her mad. (she enjoys school as much as her dad did as a child). Anyway....my contribution to the list included things like read 3 books, go to a play and go to 5 different state parks. Oh, and I can't forget my favorite, go out to eat ice cream. We have already marked that one off the list. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment