Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's see how this works from the I-phone

Just wanted to see if I could use this or blog from my iPhone This app claims to be able to upload pictures and I hope tis true.

Softball season ended last night. Elizabeth 's team had lost every game until last night. I said they should have got the dirty sock award, but truly they should have got the good spirit award. Every time they played AND lost they didn't care- they were just glad to be there, get to play, and have fun- unlike the parents and coaches who were dis-heartened and discouraged that once again we had lost. Last night was a cherry on their cupcake- they were so excited to win. They didn't care that they didn't get a large trophy, they were just glad to play well and win- and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment