Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's day weekend

I'm cooking for all the dad's tomorrow. The plan is fried deer tenderloin, corn, green beans, squash and zucchini, cucumbers and rolls. I'm debating on home-made rolls or going into Walmart and buy some of Sister Shuberts home made rolls. Considering that I have to be at church at 8 on the morning (for a bible school prayer breakfast)) and won't be home until almost 12, Sister Shuberts is sounding like the better plan! I'm cooking for my dad, Eric's dad, and Eric's brother Nathan's family. Oh my. I better get started quick!!
We are so blessed to have all these men in our lives and blessed that they are such good examples of what a daddy should be.

....couldn't find a pic of Erics dad. Maybe I'll get one tomorrow. Happy father's dad.

1 comment:

  1. I finally remembered to read your blog--you are doing well, keep it up! Those girls look so happy in Granny's pool!

    ReplyDelete