Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our weekend

Our weekend included restful days, cleaning out closets, and washing dishes. Sounds bad, but it was really nice.

Friday I slept in. It was nice. Then, while laying in bed, I got sucked into that awful trial of Casey Anthony. In my humble opinion, they need to throw the whole family under the bus. I'm just saying. After Eric got through running his errands, we all loaded up and went to Bryant to pick up some floor mats for the tahoe. While in Bryant we went ahead and purchased our groceries. We went to Bryant in my car. ( the trunk is full of my supplies for work, so all the groceries went up front with us. Leah loves cheese-balls as much as I did when I was young, and she found this big tub at Walmart. So thus- the above pictures on the way home. What you can't see is her arm wrapped around the tub.

Mom and dad have a beautiful garden and the above pictures are SOME of the fruits of their bounty. On Saturday I went over for lunch and was quickly sucked into washing dishes, while mom and dad canned and cooked. The girls had spent the night with them Friday night after bible school and so they were outside doing guess what?........

Saturday also consisted of cleaning out closets. There is no picture for that. Oh there could be because there are still piles of clothes in my bedroom floor, but I will leave it to your imagination. I currently have 2 1/2 large garbage bags of clothes for SOS and could give away more!!

Sunday was the typical Sunday. Church, lunch, more swimming for the kids and napping for me and Eric then back to church. The only difference was we went out to eat pizza at Larry's in town. Mom and dad usually cook, but were tired of cooking after cooking all week for bible school. They cook snacks for all the teaches every night of VBS. Yeah- we're spoilt!

1 comment:

  1. Tahoe?? The garden does look beautiful and so does all the "bounty". I might be lucky to have a piece of lettuce by July 4!!!

    ReplyDelete