Saturday, July 23, 2011

A night out

Thanks to each of our families, us and our friends- Bradley and Kerri and Daniel and Holly were able to go out on an adult only date-night. We have great patents that babysit for us!!!

After a nice steak dinner at The Riverfront Steakhouse, we did what all grown adults do- go eat ice-cream!!

This is Eric being a jerk and not letting me get a nice picture of him and Kerri. The above picture is of Bradley and Holly. Holly needs lots of ice-cream. She's too cute and skinny and outshines the rest of us. So it's my secret plot to fatten her up. Just kidding. Kind of.

Somehow Daniel and I avoided the pictures. (:

I love ice-cream. And I LOVE Yogurt Mountain. I just can't choose.

Nuts? Fruit? Cereal? Chocolate? SO MANY CHOICES!!! and so good. I shall go exercise now.

No comments:

Post a Comment