Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Rain

It was a typical Friday, except Elizabeth didn't have to go to school. She has had a lot a trouble again this year in reading and math, so we are checking into seeing if she has a learning disability. I took her to her pediatrician this morning and OF COURSE, she had to refer us to a place that test for this sort of thing. She may just be like her mom and dad, and just doesn't like school. After a visit to the doctor, we went to the pet shop, just to look. The girls like going, I hate it because it stinks. After that, we went to eat and play at Chic-fillet. Then off to Walmart to shop for weekly groceries.
When we got home, I took a nap while the girls played real quiet in their room. That was real nice. I then got up and fixed supper and after that we went to Fordyce to pick up a power washer that Eric purchased. His brother's church youth group is having a rummage sale to help pay for their way for a mission trip. Somebody dropped off a really nice power washer and Eric snatched it up. We didn't stay long, because it was late, and the girls slept all the way home.
Today we have spent the majority of the day doing laundry and picking up this messy house. Once again it is raining. I tried to take a nap with Leah, but all I could do was think about what I needed to do. Eric helped with the house cleaning before lunch, but now has left to go to Bradley's to work on his ranger. I think the girls and I are going to find a last minute mother's day present. I have to work tomorrow, unless something changes.

1 comment:

  1. Missed ya this morning, hope ya got off n time 2 enjoy part of the day!! Happy Momma's Day!!!!! Luv ya, Kerri

    ReplyDelete